We are looking for a marketing and support intern that will work closely with our marketing team and help our products to reach the next level.
● Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
● Attend all queries from customers through social media channels, emails, and phone calls.
● Documenting all customer queries and reporting them weekly.
● Making sure all publications are uploaded on time.
● Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
● Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
● Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
Qualifications / Skills:
● Applied understanding of basic marketing principles.
● Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
● Creative problem-solving skills
● Self-starter with the ability to work independently
● Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a
● Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
● Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint)