Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to build inspiring products and services for our corporate and startup partners, with highest focus on strict processes and quality.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
As a QA Engineer, you can:
- Work with both new software and services and existing products, supporting backend and frontend development,and with multiple digital projects such as web, mobile and desktop applications
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to create test plans and test cases
- Identify and document product problems or defects using bug tracking systems
- Design and develop different types of test scripts using open source tools
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and share feedback to devs team as part of the software development process
- Work with a modern tech stack and test automation tools
- Be involved in all the stages of the software development process with all product stakeholders from the initial requirements to the technical implementation
- You have the opportunity to work with our corporate and startup partners across a wide range of industries and applications such as Telecoms, Banking, etc.
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for a QA Engineer with at least 2 years experience in Quality Assurance or Technical Support
- You have hands-on experience testing highly reliable software
- You have experience developing and documenting test plans, test cases and reporting bugs
- You have minimum technical proficiency with one or several languages for scripting and database queries
- You master APIs testing with tools like Postman
- You can write reliable and maintainable automated tests
- You are an excellent team player, with experience working in a cross-functional agile team
- You have a Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You must be fluent in English.
You have great communication skills, both oral and written, technical and non-technical to collaborate as a teamplayer